Brought to you by
Timing and Results
The official timing company - www.finishtime.co.za
- are a very experienced company with an excellent reputation.
Athletes will have a timing chip either on their left ankles, which must be returned at the end of the race,
or a disposable chip on the race number bib. Please take note of how to wear the bib
to ensure that you are picked up by the timing equipment.
- Athletes who have registered their cell phone number will receive text messages with race numbers and finishing times
- Results and spot times will be live on the web within a few seconds of the athlete crossing the timing point
- Athletes will be able to download a certificate with their full results on completion of the race
- Athletes will be able to Tweet and Facebook their results right from the results page
- Athletes will be able to watch themselves finish their race on YouTube via links on the results page
Like FinishTime on Facebook
Follow @FinishTime2 on Twitter